Ultrasonic Vapour Degreaser
For ultra-fine application critical cleaning. Our Ultrasonic Vapour Degreaser UVD uses innovative design techniques to provide a safe environmentally friendly method of precision cleaning various components.
Soniclean's UVD provides precision cleaning of various components including oxygen, nitrogen, hydraulic, gyrosystems, airframe and engine parts. The UVD has been designed to be used with solvents that have been made to impact minimally on the environment, prevent pollution and conserve resources.
Soniclean's UVD's uses pulse swept power to clean with superior penetration, precision and reliability. This technology uses pulsed ultrasonics to ensure powerful, reliable, uniform cleaning to fine parts without the risk of damage to delicate items.
Our commitment to excellence means that all of our units are made to the highest standards. The units are designed to exceed the Australian Standards 2661 and to provide software driven precision cleaning process control, with an incredible small footprint powered from a standard 15 amps electrical supply.
• Safe and environmentally friendly:
- unit is airtight-which prevents leakage.
- uses environmentally friendly solvents-eg. HFE's , HCFC's.
• Easy to use: Unique Access Chamber with solvent recovery system and viewing window. Microprocessor control for precise process management, cleaning and maintenance. - programmable ultrasonic power levels. - temperature profiling to suit a variety of solvents, solvent cooling and heating, vapour control and condensation. - self monitoring micro-filtration.
• Easy access to maintenance areas such as the boil tanks.
• Optional features: In-line turbidity sensing and control to monitor solvent cleanliness (for non- soluble contaminants), internal solvent distillation, I/O ports for external PC control and data acquisition, remote terminal monitoring facilities for control and process optimisation, scumming or any other customisable requirements.
- English (PDF, 218K)