The Securing a Clean Energy Future Act is a Government initiative aimed at reducing the impacts of climate change on Australia. The Clean Technology Investment program is a $1 billion funding scheme by the Australian Government to help manufacturers invest in energy-efficient capital equipment and low-pollution technologies like ultrasonic cleaning. With grant assistance ranging from $1-3 per dollar spent by investors, now is the perfect time to experience the cost effectiveness of Soniclean's ultrasonic cleaning technology.
Soniclean has a highly capable `Green Technology Team' who may be able to assist Companies who are eligible in the requisition of these grants.
Contact Soniclean to see how we can help you with your CleanTech needs.
- Soniclean offers total solutions tailored to customer requirements.
- Our ultrasonic processes are environmentally clean.
- Soniclean owns patents for key cleaning technologies.
- No job is too big or too small.
- Soniclean machines are energy efficient and use less power.
- Soniclean's Pulse Swept Power® ensures articles receive an even clean.
Soniclean is an active participant in the following Cleantech Capability teams:
- Food and Beverage Production and Processing
- Developing Countries
Read more about the Cleantech initiative.